Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Back in the Saddle

My sister and I have been working on clip-art again.  And whereas I normally do not like to devote a whole post to TpT stuff- I do have some freebie news for you so I think you might forgive me.

First up- we've put our Summer Kids pack up for FREE for the next week. That's right kittens!  The summer kids and their digital papers FOR NO MULAH for one week.  We'll switch to something else next Wednesday.  Go get a set!  But, dear kittens, please give us some feedback and show us the awesome stuff you make with it, ok? Big smoochies! Click below to go get it!




I'm also excited about three other packs we just put up.
1) Another set of famous Americans.  This time we've added Chief Powhatan, Pocahontas (native and European dressed), Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, George Washington Carver, and Eleanor Roosevelt.
2. Party on, Wayne! I feel a bit weird about this one, as Traci and I switched roles and I drew the pictures and she made the digital paper- but here it is- Popped and Frosted; a cupcakes and balloons pack.
3. And lastly, our adorable armadillo!  This time he's setting sail in our Head Above Water pack.  And because I love putting him in music videos, I made another Animoto!



post signature

1 comment: